Help! How do I stop speeders where I live?

Q: What can a neighborhood do about drivers who speed on residential streets? -- Wes

A: "That can definitely be a frustrating problem and we get that kind of complaint very often, so what you could do is ask your city government, or local government agency to put in something we call 'Traffic Calming Devices,' which would be, perhaps, a roundabout, or something like that. I know there are some neighborhoods in Seattle where they've gotten permission to actually paint big murals on the ground and that can help slow down traffic. If you're having a problem and you know of specific vehicles, or license plates please write them down and report it to police." -- Duvall Police Sgt. Lori Batiot