SEATTLE - Seahawks fans won't be able to attend training camp this season because of COVID-19, but Q13 FOX will take 12s to practice in 15 Training Camp Live specials.
Q13 FOX, official TV partner of the Seattle Seahawks, will broadcast the live hour-long shows during 15 practices between Aug. 12 and Sept. 3.
Training Camp Live will be hosted by Q It Up Sports Director Aaron Levine and Seahawks analyst Dave Wyman. Q13's Michelle Ludtka and Ian Furness will report live from practice.
- Download the all-new Q13 FOX app and turn on push notifications to get breaking Seahawks alerts on your mobile device
Here is the schedule for Seahawks Training Camp Live on Q13 FOX:
- Wednesday August 12, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday August 13, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Friday August 14, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Sunday August 16, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Monday August 17, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday August 18, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Thursday August 20, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Friday August 21, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Monday August 24, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday August 25, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Friday August 28, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday August 29, 1:00-2:00 p.m. *
- Tuesday September 1, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday September 2, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday September 3, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
*Show will either follow MLB on FOX or move to JOEtv (cable 10/ch. 22) live at 1:00