The team announced on Friday that 32 Bar & Grill will open Nov. 6.
"32 Bar & Grill will offer the ultimate Kraken hockey atmosphere," said Rob Lampman, general manager of Kraken Community Iceplex. "The views into two of our rinks are unmatched, and we’ve put together an incredible team to deliver top quality experiences. Whether they’re grabbing drinks with teammates after a Kraken Hockey League game or meeting friends for a bite before taking the Light Rail to Climate Pledge Arena, we’re confident our guests will have a great time."
The hockey-centric restaurant will feature:
- Indoor capacity of 250
- Private dining space for 35
- Views into Starbucks Rink and Smartsheet Rink
- 17 TVs inside, with views of the 15’ x 25’ LED screen in Starbucks Rink
- Bar top that features more than one thousand pucks from around the world donated by fans
- Hockey memorabilia honoring hockey history in the PNW and beyond
- More than 300 hockey sticks covering the ceiling
The restaurant is owned by the Seattle Kraken, with consultation from Seattle-based restaurateur Mick McHugh. Ken Moriarty is the Food & Beverage Director and Brandon Cathey serves as the Kraken’s Executive Chef.
MORE FROM FOX 13 SPORTS:
WATCH: Just a Bit Outside and Sports Commentary from Aaron Levine
FOLLOW: Aaron Levine, Alyssa Charlston & Ian Furness
HOME OF THE SEAHAWKS
SEATTLE SOUNDERS FC
WASHINGTON STATE COUGARS