1. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes period begins Friday, May 24 at 6:00am PST and ends on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 11:59pm. To enter, “like” the Q13 FOX facebook page and be automatically entered to win. Only one entry per person per household will be accepted.
2. DEADLINE: Contest entries will be accepted starting only on starting Friday, May 24 at 6:00am PST and 11:59:00pm PST on June 14, 2013. Entries outside of the assigned times will not be considered. Sponsors (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, technical malfunctions resulting in unavailable mobile signals, or inability to transmit text messages or Internet entries.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received on Monday, 17, 2013 by Q13 FOX representative. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Q13 FOX representative will contact winners via phone and/or email and/or Facebool. If the selected winner is ineligible, declines the prize, or if Q13 FOX is unable to make contact with a selected winner after reasonable effort and time (24 hours), the prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from all remaining entries and the notification process will begin again. The winner may only be awarded the prize once during the sweepstakes period. Only one winner per household may win.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Subject to eligibility verification. Winner will receive a trip for four to Disneyland California which will include the following:
5. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal U.S. resident of the Q13 FOX viewing areas in Washington state. The winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of KCPQ, Tribune Broadcasting Company, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to KCPQ and Tribune Broadcasting and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the winner, he/she will sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver and make arrangements for pick-up or delivery of the prize within one (1) business day after being notified or if selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
c. Release Station of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest of their receipt or use of the contest prize.
d. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
e. Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the state of Washington, excluding choice of law provisions.
f. Prize Restrictions: Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail address, etc., may be used by NW32TV for marketing or promotional purposes.
8. A COPY OF THE RULES can be obtained beginning May 24, 2013, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Q13 FOX Vacation to Disneyland Resort Contest, 1813 Westlake Ave., N, Seattle, WA 98109.
9. SPONSORS: KCPQ,
10. KCPQ reserves the right to change these contest rules at any time.