Graphic video shows deadly shootout with Oklahoma fugitive Michael Vance

WARNING: The videos contain graphic and violent content. Viewer discretion is advised.

BUTLER, Okla. - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released video of a shootout Sunday that left double-homicide suspect Michael Vance dead.

Vance had been on the run since he allegedly shot two police officers, killed two family members and shot two others during separate carjackings nine days ago.

On Tuesday, authorities released both dashcam and helicopter footage of the high-speed chase and shootout. An official narrated the helicopter video, pointing out the shower of casings from Vance's AK-47 as he and the troopers exchanged fire.

A second angle, captured by the OHP trooper's dashcam, shows the troopers tailing Vance down a desolate, rural road, occasionally trading volleys of automatic weapon fire.

In both videos, Vance can be seen exiting the truck and using it as a shield before he falls to the ground after being shot by troopers.

A total of five troopers were involved in the chase, officials said.

Three people have also been arrested for assisting Vance during the manhunt. Deputies have arrested Danny Roach, April Harden Roach and Reginald Moore for allegedly helping Vance with medical treatment and providing him with weapons.

Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel said deputies are still investigating the case.

It all started Sunday, Oct. 23rd when two Wellston officers responded to reports of a disturbance in Lincoln County, which is about 55 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.

Once they arrived on scene, Michael Vance opened fire, striking both officers, police said.

Officer Shawn Stewart and Officer Jim Hampton were transported to a hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Vance was wounded during the shootout, but managed to get away in a police vehicle.

A short time later, he allegedly carjacked a man, then shot a woman and made another getaway. That stolen vehicle was found at Vance's relatives house. When police arrived at the home, they discovered that two of Vance's relatives had been murdered.

The victims, Ronald and Kay Wilkson, were found stabbed and shot. Based on the stab wounds, authorities said the killer apparently tried to behead Ronald and dismember Kay.

Vance then allegedly stole the Wilksons' Mitsubishi Eclipse.

In the early hours of Monday morning, he was seen in roughly three hours away in Sayre, Oklahoma where he is believed to have shot another person in the leg at a truck stop before driving off.

That was the last known sighting of Vance until the following Sunday afternoon, when a Hammon, Oklahoma resident spotted what appeared to be a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse in the woods.

After snapping a picture of the vehicle, the resident called police, but Vance managed to flee the area, officials said.

A perimeter was immediately setup, and around 9:30 p.m., Dewey County Sheriff Clay Sander spotted a flatbed truck dragging a chain behind it that was creating sparks in Leedey, Okla.

The sheriff pulled the vehicle over to warn the driver a fire could start due to the sparks.

The shooting suspect, Vance, was inside the truck.

Officials told KFOR that Vance reportedly stole the truck somewhere in Leedey.

After being pulled over, officials say Vance got out of the vehicle and shot Sander in the shoulder and arm.

The officer was transported to an Elk City hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Authorities say Vance managed to drive away and lead Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers on a short pursuit.

Officials say the pursuit ended in a shootout with OHP troopers in Butler, Oklahoma, where he was shot and killed.

“I deeply appreciate the teamwork between our law enforcement partners,” OHP Chief Ricky Adams stated. “Together we were able to end a threat to public safety across Oklahoma.”

“I am grateful the Oklahoma Highway Patrol was able to work with our law enforcement partners and prevent Vance from harming anyone else,” DPS Commissioner Mike Thompson added. “Vance’s wanton disregard for human life was shocking and outrageous to Oklahomans across our state. ”