1. The first thing I reach for after waking in the morning is my cellphone.
2. I would turn around and go back home on the way to work if I had left my cellphone at home.
3. I often use my cellphone when I am bored.
4. I have pretended to take calls to avoid awkward social situations.
5. I find myself spending more and more time on my cellphone.
6. I spend more time than I should on my cellphone.
7. I become agitated or irritable when my cellphone is out of sight.
8. I have gone into a panic when I thought I had lost my cellphone.
9. I have argued with my spouse, friends, or family about my cellphone use.
10. I use my cellphone while driving my car.